in order to provide the best possible start for all children.
Invest Early's Mission:
"To deliver comprehensive wrap-around services to children and their
families while evaluating the long term impact of the investment."
• Infant/toddler classrooms
• Preschool classrooms
• Parent Education
• Health Services
Families choose from a menu of additional services based on needs or
• Adult Basic Education
• Extended day childcare available 5 days/week for 12 months/year
• Family Development
• Mental Health Support
Four Sites Throughout Itasca County
• Deer River
• Grand Rapids
How to apply:
• Since we collaborate with Head Start and School Readiness, we have one
common application for you to complete.
• Applications are available at our Early Childhood Centers, Kootasca Head Start,
or online at www.investearly.org
Our Early Childhood education classes provide:
• Licensed instructors and child care providers
• A safe, stimulating learning environment
• A chance to play, have fun, and learn from hands-on activities
• Developmentally appropriate activities
• Healthy meals and snacks
• An individual learning plan for your child
INVEST EARLY works in partnership with Itasca Community College and Mayville
State University to enable all interested in working in early childhood to pursue a
career ladder of training that will result in Early Childhood teacher licensure.
Designed & Maintained By: White Ivy Design