School Closing Information
- Students and staff will go outside each day unless the outside temperature is below zero, or the wind chill is below zero (staff will use discretion).
- If your district closes, your site will NOT be open!
- The following classrooms will follow all school district snow day closings.
- Invest Early Infant/Toddler classrooms and Early Head Start classroom.
- All Preschool classrooms with Head Start, Invest Early & School Readiness.
- Extended Day classrooms.
- Please listen to your local TV or Radio for any announcements. This happens on rare occasions during the school year, but please have alternate plans made for your child especially those in Extended Day.
2 Hours Late
- When school is 2 hours late, we will also run 2 hours late:
- Bussing (where provided) – expect the bus approximately 2 hours later (with a little give-and-take for bad roads!) from your normal time.
- Classes – will begin at 10:30 a.m.
- Extended Day – will begin at 8:00 a.m.
- If school is closed early due to severe weather:
- Children will be bussed home (if a current bus student) or picked up by parents as noted on their emergency form.
- Please confirm with your child’s teacher what arrangements you have made.
- Extended Day will remain open until 6:00 p.m. for those already enrolled.